Monthly Missions

July’s Mission has just been added:

3 Likes

The August mission has been added to this post:

2 Likes

Does the August mission feel far too easy to anyone else?

I appreciate that Zwift seems to have conceived these missions as highly achievable targets for all users given the month-long timeframes. However, this one only involves 19.3 km over 270 m vertical ascent if completing the three shortest and easiest Scotland routes*. It only took me 46 minutes back-to-back, and I’m both heavy and slow (so this isn’t come kind of humble brag). :man_shrugging:

I remember back when missions were rare but challenging. We clamoured for more missions and Zwift delivered, but I think these ones would feel more rewarding if they were more challenging.

*Glasgow Crit Circuit, Loch Loop, City and the Sgurr.

1 Like

Niku,
I felt the same way. Very happy to have these missions as I like having something I am working towards (Beyond fitness, having fun, etc.). I had to laugh as I had the August mission completely done in July (since it opened July 31), which made me laugh and realize “this is way too easy this month”. I love zwift and love these missions. But fully agree: they should be harder than what this one was.

1 Like

I guess they’re factoring in that a lot of people are riding mostly outdoors at the moment.

1 Like

My guess is they are going for inclusivity and assuming people who want to work harder can do the longer routes and more laps. I agree the mission is pretty minimal. The Scotland map is also really minimal - the whole thing can be easily ridden in one day by many people who are not particularly fast.

I completed the mission, but I only received the gloves. How do I obtain the rainbow jersey as well? Thanks!

The mission only ever unlocked the gloves. To get the full kit you need to finish all ZRacing stages for August, or all Zwift Ride Series stages for August.

1 Like

September’s mission has been added to this post:

I rode Stage 1 of the Pretzelfest ride series earlier this week and noticed it did not “count” for the Omnium mission. However, today I completed Stage 1 of the Get Rolling race series and it credited the ride for the Omnium mission.

Is it because Pretzelfest is a “ride series” versus a normal “group ride”? Any thoughts?

No - probably because the Omnium Mission started around an hour after you did your ride:

September Mission:
Omnium
Campaign Launch: September 4 @ 15:00 UTC

Whereas

September Zwift Rides Series:
PretzelFest
Campaign Start: September 4 @ 13:00 UTC

Thanks for catching that @Ian_Attoe! “Missed it by that much” :joy:

I just completed a Tri247 Time Trial Race and noticed that it didn’t count towards the race component for the Omnium badge. Is that correct that time trial races don’t count towards the race component for this particular badge ?

The October Mission has been added to this post:

November’s mission has been added:

I know the Tour Down Under Mission is happening right now.
What are the upcoming missions?