Mobile Link keeps dropping the game

I’m with everyone else on this one. Running the Android app and it drops 3-5x in an hour session. 

Same problem, four or more disconnects per hour. I’m also with T2 now. I have the problem even while riding outside events. 

Everyone that has commented above I would suggest making a customer support ticket so they have all the logs and can workout what is going on.

I found in the log files when it goes down it says “[17:58:13] NETCLIENT:ERROR: Auxiliary Controller: Received error code: ‘Connection reset by peer’ (54) during message length receive handler
[17:58:13] NETCLIENT:WARN: Auxiliary Controller: Error shutting down tcp socket: ‘Socket is not connected’ (57)”

The persons i’m speaking with in my support ticket said he isn’t familiar with the error but is going to try and speak with a dev to find out what the problem is.

If they have more people reporting this then it’s more likely to get fixed!

My error is similar:

[20:04:47] NETCLIENT:ERROR: Auxiliary Controller: Received error code: ‘Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall’host remoto.’ (10054) during message length receive handler
[20:04:47] NETCLIENT:Auxiliary Controller: Shutting down keep alive loop

Opened the ticket and sent the log, the support person told me the logs have been sent to dev to find out, but I fear it’s just saying “ZML is not connected anymore”…,

Same here, I’m going to open a ticket. I used Zwift all last winter without this problem at all. This year, it’s unusable. To make things worse, I upgraded my KK trainer to use BLE through my phone since it’s a much nicer power meter. But now when zwift drops, I lose my workout until it reconnects… At least with the old ANT+ directly to the laptop, I could still workout.

I’ll probably leave a ticket, but I’m considering just using the KK sofware if this keeps up. So sad.

Quick follow up… I followed the advice of a) putting the phone on airplane mode, and b) moving it to the 5gz wifi network to have less interference with bluetooth…

just finished a 55 min ride without issue, I hope it keeps

The update I got from ZHQ today is that the Dev team think that they have found something and are in the process of submitting a possible fix to the different OS stores (no specific dates of release given, but my current Android release of ZML is 2.1.11 so will be watching out for the higher build version over the coming days/weeks).  Cross your fingers everyone!

Same here- need to disable than enable WiFi to reconnect ZML - than BT HR not every time have luck to reconnect…  Both phones - Lenovo p70 and Sony xperia (Android 5.1) to PC win 10  drops connection frequently… Thats a mess

Same issue with my setup as well, have a Kinetic Road Machine with the inRide sensor and when my S7 droid or droid tablet drop i loose my workout until i can reconnect. Frustrating as i was using a friends Hammer and need to transition back to my poor little road machine and it’s useless without the inRide staying connected:-(

Same issue. With Bluetooth sensors it is huge problem which make your software in some days unusable at all. Today it drops again and again. No ride!

Do you have the latest version installed?

Current Version   2.1.12

The latest version has fixed the issue completely for me. Even if my sensors are connected in ANT+ to the PC, I was also experience ANT+ drops, at least a couple of time during a ride, and I could not replicate this issue anymore.

>Do you have the latest version installed?

Yes, 2.1.12 (359). It worked during few days after update without network issues and then it came back(issues with bluetooth sensors reconnection when start ride). Today extremely unstable, not usable at all for me(frezze, network issues, screen restart, sensors reconnection problem, no one minute to ride) :frowning:

It looks like v2.1.12 (359) may have solved the issue for myself, as i did a 1 1/2 hr session using my Samsung S7 and had no drops. I then did another 2 hr session last evening, this time using my tablet that i also updated to 2.1.12 (359) and was able to complete the entire session without the ZML dropping out. :slight_smile:

the updated Zwift Companion app 2.1.12 (359) has resolved the issue for me!!