Mobile app and Event page inform about REVERSE

Please add information about event`s if the route for the event is runed in reversed direction

What ride was it? The administrator of the ride should notify Zwift. I can reach out to them and ask if the reverse will be a normal thing or if it was one time.

Often, when I change the route or anything else of my ride I send a new itinerary with the changes highlighted in red so so the event is updated accurately. 

My ride is done on Wed so the location has changed from time to time and that affects the distance, elevation, and intensity.

This happens frequently, as an example this race tomorrow is REVERSE. The route says “Route: Watopia Hilly Route” it should say “Route: Watopia Hilly Route reverse”

Ok, I will ask to have someone look into it. Thanks

So as of right now, Zwift currently does not have the option to select a reverse route. It was mentioned it will be fixed at some point in the future. So its possible the ride administrator mentioned to Zwift. However, it is good your brought that up so it gets heard on the forums.

“So as of right now, Zwift currently does not have the option to select a reverse route.” Why do you bring this up? This is all about EVENT information as the heading for this thread says. I rode an reverse event yesterday, also as earlier stated the xrs was reverse.