Missing data from several races

So is there any solution to this problem? Will the data turn up at some point?

Just on the off chance someone from Zwift is looking at this, please add this event to the list: 1610577
I think there are 40 of us with missing data.

Update from Zwift via email. Basically I’m going to have to do another effort to upgrade. Never mind. They did email back quickly which I appreciate

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your recent contact to Zwift Support.

We are aware of an issue where live data and other crucial power information are missing from ZwiftPower results.

We wanted to inform you that our team is currently investigating the issues reported and at this time, we are not able to manually reinstate the missing information.

We will be proactively updating this forum post on the issue for our members to stay up to date on our progress. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to support our community.

If you have any more questions or feedback, please feel free to reply to this message.

Ride On.
Ali M

1 Like

can you share the forum post please? thanks

Here you go:

1 Like

I have the same issue from fierce felines

Nothing stopping you from moving to a higher category, this isn’t IRL racing and the reasons for categorization are rather different. For instance, if a complete newbie enters an A race on Zwift, the only thing that can crash is Zwift itself…

1 Like

You’re right, there isn’t anything stopping me, hence the reason I am now racing in cat A races as a (according to ZP) cat B rider. But some folks may take advantage of the issue of the ongoing problem with incorrect data and racing in lower categories to get podium spots etc. It’s taking away the fun and fairness of racing and frustrating (based on what I read on here) a lot of paying subscribers to the app.

We just want accurate data, team captains need accurate data to help structure their plans for team races etc and in the interest of fairness.

A lot of us understand (myself included) that ZP have quite a few issues to work through and get to the bottom of. Hopefully it gets sorted soon. :pray:

2 Likes

ZwiftPower has no effect on people racing lower than they should be. Most people don’t even know ZwiftPower exists and tons of people race below what their cat should be regardless. Until there is an enforced race category system in Zwift itself, it will always be a problem.

1 Like