Missing 20 min power

Please do not mix up the green bolt issues with the totally missing power detail issue. This is about values (often WTRL TTT) missing completely for a number of rider (example ZwiftPower - Login)

1 Like

The Zwift racing league last week has big issues. A lot of riders are missing metrics. No live data or fit files. Including myself. Would be great if you could recover the data as a lot of people are putting their biggest effort into those races.

Thanks! /Dan

1 Like

I agree. It is affecting the integrity of the competition as I can see several riders who you would expect to have been upgraded to higher category but due to missing power have stayed where they are. As there is a 4 week threshold in league rules all of these will now be able to complete the season.

@xflintx I remember sticky used to conduct manual refresh of individual users and this sometimes worked. I know it’s time consuming and not a sustainable solution but maybe you could run a sample on riders from some of the races listed to see if it works at rider level?

Yes last week very few riders have data ( Zwift Racing League | WTRL - Men’s/Mixed EMEA E1 DIVISION 1 ). Yesterday’s is all good!

1 Like

I haven’t done a manual refresh of individual users at the moment, no. I’m aware that missing metrics on ZwiftPower is less than ideal, and I understand as well that the ZRL races in particular are important to have data for since it’s a big race that folks prep for and really give it their all.

We’re working on it, and I believe the solution lies in something outside of individual refreshes on profiles, as that process is entirely too time consuming at this moment. It may be that’s what we have to do in the interim, but I’m looking to ways to eliminate this problem at the source - whatever that source may be - so that we don’t have to do it like it used to be done.

5 Likes

Appreciate the reply and transparency. I agree it’s not reasonable or sustainable for manual refresh to be conducted. However I do think that if you did a sample to see if was a potential for it would give you more information.

Hi @xflintx, this was a non-ZRL race where 18 riders (myself included) had no data:
Race zid=1372087
My profile z=834206

My other ‘no data’ ones are ZRL races and as stated above we don’t see the WTRL data so zwiftpower is our sole source of information on managing our rider categories and trying to avoid DQ.

As mentioned on the other threads (eg: zp critical power issue) the critical power I have been getting has been wrong anyway (critical power data not matching the fit file data).

Cheers

Thank you! I’ll add this one to the ticket for more detail. I appreciate that.

Hey @xflintx - My last 2 rides also have no power data as others have shown. One was a WTRL TTT (where I was actually invisible to everyone in Zwift too) and the other was a HERD group ride where lots of riders have the same issue:

events.php?zid=1602792
events.php?zid=1610413

My Zwiftpower profile - 1071697

Hopefully this can get resolved.
Thanks,
Nige

1 Like

There are also many riders with missing data including myself in today’s fierce felines race 6.55pm GMT. Please sort this as it is ruining the integrity of race leagues and meaning people don’t upgrade when they should!

1 Like

Hi @xflintx

I was in the Veganuary final race yesterday and everybody but 10 riders have full fit file data, the other 10 have no live or fit file data yet. From a quick look it is people who have performed their best results so far in Zwift

Race is: 1585943
My profile: 2610238

It appears weird it is the people who have hit PB’s but frustrating as really want the data to show improvement

Thanks

2 Likes

Happened to me (z=1138776) for a second time now (twice where I have PBs, so very frustrating).

Race 1: <zid=1536864>
Race 2: <zid=1610582>

2 Likes

3rd time of me now

It’s frustrating as it feels like the effort of pointless when it doesn’t upload and everyone else’s does … no rewards in your figures for doing eell

1 Like

@xflintx

Same issue here
Race zid=1588188
Rider z=1416368

Thank you in advance. Appreciating your effort

Same here:
zid=1588225
z=993985

Hello @xflintx any news for my case? i really appreciate if you can do this effort to add manually my metrics and save my best 20’ all time + switch from a to A+ including this missing metrics. thanks a lot

events.php?zid=1542028 (Mirco Lupinetti)

My most recent race (1847545) is missing 20 min and 5 min power, the NP calculation from live data that is way off compared to my Garmin and I’m missing the .fit file analysis. There are others in the event with the same issue.

Additionally I’m missing .fit file analysis for my most recent ZRL race (1580891), again there others with the same issue.

My Zwift ID is 1847545

1 Like

Any chance of refreshing data for today’s “Vegan Cyclist 100+1” ride (zid=1646899)?

There are quite a few of us whose .fit files didn’t process for that ride. And for some of us (myself included), this was a PB (longest) distance effort.

Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s a non-WTRL event where 20-min (and other power metrics) are missing: 3R Watopia 65km Race - 6 laps (40mi 324m) zid=1617639.

It’s been about 11 hours since the race. I notice that 16 out of 68 riders’ .fit file-based metrics (including my own) are not yet available. What’s more annoying to me is that my result and gain were displayed earlier and are now gone! I apologize if I’m being impatient and simply need to wait a bit for results, but I thought I’d chime in. Thanks.

More examples for you guys to go over.

RiderID: z=574339

All of my WTRL events seem to have come through OK, but the 15 second power for this one seems to be way off compared to TrainingPeaks analysis: zid=1580877

All of my Fondo events haven’t calculated data so far:
zid=1342111
zid=1409816

And then my two most recent events:
zid=1588249
zid=1617543

This TDZ Ride didn’t calculate 20 min power but did the rest (was a 38 min ride):
zid=1505296