He’s gone more aero to keep up with the bunch

2 Likes

Baldness happens to the best of us.

3 Likes

He also lost his feet apperently

1 Like

Even more aero. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I believe they are working on a new animation set for the avatars, and testing it on the robo pacers.

1 Like

it seems that since the last update all bots lost their hair and their feet :grimacing:

1 Like

oh, and speaking about the bugs since last update -has anyone reported the route navigation bug yet?
eg with genie on big foot hills, when leaving titans, zwift sends some of the riders to the left towards tempus instead of to the right…

1 Like
2 Likes

coco was bald on monday, too.

1 Like

I also noticed that from some camera views the pacer’s body disappears and becomes just a bike

1 Like

The new robotic Robo pacers are super creepy!! Feels like I’m in a bad sci fi movie and it’s gonna hunt me down.

4 Likes

I agree, definitely not a fan.

2 Likes

I think they look great, although I want to rename one of them as Chappie.

4 Likes

Frakkin’ toasters!

I think they look great. Would be better if the wheels weren’t sinking through the bridge though.

1 Like

Wow. Quite the change. EDIT - The more I look at them, the more I like them.

I suspect this was done partly to differentiate them from the new ghost replays which had the same translucent effect as the Pace Partners Robo Pacers.

IMO, the change makes sense. The pacers always rode physical bikes so it was a bit incongruous for them to be glowing, ghost-like avatars. Now, they appear as actual physical entities.

I agree they look super cool.

I was fan viewing all of them yesterday to see which one I prefer. I think the red won by a slight margin over Blue

1 Like

I think Coco just unfriended you.

3 Likes