Mayan Bridge Loop is misrouting runners [April 2022] [SOLVED]

I still have this issue in Windows. once you hit 5.8k the bar is complete but distance to go goes to meters 2500

2 Likes

Unfortunately even with 1.25.0 the bug is still available on iOS for iPad and Apple TV …

Yep, the bug is still present on Apple TV. No badge for me!

1 Like

Ran route this morning and no badge, when i got to chequered flag it came up as counting dowm from c2700 metres…

Just ran the route and the problem persists on tvOS.

My wife reported me that she did run this route on iOS iPad, and she didn’t receive the route badge and it kept counting downwards.

Same here. Just run the route. I’m at 8.55km and debating with myself wether to keep going or not. The counter stopped ages ago.

Ok. I stayed on. When I turned left at the junction to head back downhill a second time the counter started again. Some 1600m to go. When I passed the banner by the waterfalls at 11km I got my badge.

Looks like Zwift also has bug in the distance info. See this thread:

1 Like

Yeah i had the same issue last night, completed the 3.5 miles and didn’t get the badge but have only just started running again so coudn’t run any longer. This video highlights the issue and where you get the badge currently (Around 10k) Bag that Badge | Mayan Bridge Loop | Zwift Run Channel - YouTube

1 Like