Log out of zwift.com

I was first introduced to zwift by my son in law. I downloaded the app to my laptop and used his account on my laptop for the week he was on vacation. I have since created my own account but when I log into my.zwift.com on the laptop I used his account on it still comes up as my son in law and I cannot figure out how to change it. I tried uninstalling zwift and reinstalling but that did not change that he is the one still logged in on zwift.com. My desk top and other laptop are fine but the one I use when I ride still comes up with the wrong account

Hi Kent, welcome to Zwift. The login for the Zwift app and the Zwift website are stored differently with one being in the app itself and the other being on the browser that you use. To change the account that you’re logged into on the website you’ll need to navigate to Zwift.com and look for the three lines in the top right corner. When you click on them it will open up a side panel menu with Sign Out at the bottom. Once you sign out it will take you back to the home screen where you can complete the same steps except the Sign Out button will be replaced with a Sign In button.

Kent, when you run the Zwift launcher on the laptop you’ll get a box that you click ‘lets go’

On the opposite side is a box to change user.

Click this and enter your own details.

Thank You zwiftiees. that fixed the problem. Not sure why I could not figure it out. but all is well now
Kent W Roper

We’re always happy to help Kent.

Collectively we’ve seen it all so can pass on tips and solutions.