Level 25 riders should always get a power up

This was a popular topic that sparked a lot of discussion, so we’ve decided to bring it over to our new forums! Any duplicate topics created will be merged with this one. Enjoy the discussion and Ride On.

Level 25 riders have no use of 10 experience points, hence they should recieve power ups only when passing portals. A perk for being level 25, please.

The problem there is that L25 riders would no longer be earning that XP. A lot of us have been promised for years it wasn’t going to waste and would feature in future levels or in game store?

2 Likes

You are earning that XP - it’s still ticking up. We are working on a system that will make sense but that XP will not go to waste. I know we’ve said that many times but it’s really true.

5 Likes

i completely agree with this, we get points per mile anyways, we should be rewarded for our hard work to get to level 25 with power ups. it seems since i hit level 25 80% of the time i just get 10 points. when you are in a group ride that is slightly above your level, those power ups are a life saver.

Can you give us an ETA, Eric? One year, five years, twenty years…?

3 Likes

I can confirm that it will be released in less than twenty years. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Should I be concerned that you didn’t pick five? :thinking:

3 Likes

I can, with some measure of confidence, say that more levels will be released in less than five years :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think all riders should have 2 perk (at the same time)not 1 so an appropriate selection can be used .
For example , i had the areo perk all the way up a climb (if used not much of a perk) which was changed at the top for the feather weight perk (so no use for downhill).I think the programmers were having a joke with me .

1 Like

Sometimes you get the leader shell, sometimes you get the banana peel :wink:

2 Likes

Bumping this one back up. I’m sick on getting extra points when I could be getting something useful, especially in a race.

Coming Soon™

4 Likes

I would prefer all races to have power ups disabled and full draft enabled by default. At least that makes sense, race is not a workout.

4 Likes

well what if riders are far beyond lvl 50 instantly?

That won’t happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

im waiting in suspense :slight_smile:

I have a feeling you won’t be waiting too long :eyes:

@EricC Can we get a set scale of “never going to happen” to “it’s being released now” in Zwift verbiage? Where does “Coming Soon™” come in on that scale vs. “you won’t be waiting too long”?

“Not waiting too long” is code for “I can’t tell you an exact date so I have to say soon” :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: How about this, “if” it does get released you can do the math and guess which word means what :smiley:

1 Like

Now that we have 50 levels…

Level 50 riders should always get a power up!

1 Like