Latest Update - Poor Performance on 2017 iPad

Anyone else having major performance slowdown on the new iOS update - the graphics appear to have been changed and it’s now so jerky and low framerate it’s bordering on unusable? Brand new 2017 iPad, so there isn’t really anything from a hardware perspective to change or at fault…

Same Problem here… 2 month old Ipad 2017 and massive performance slowdown since last update.

Terrible performance now that the update has rolled out to my PC also.

Same on my PC, I changed frame rate low in configuration, but performance is not improved.

yes I’ve seen a slowdown on my mac book pre 2011. It runs perfect on my windows laptop… I put a ticket in and would suggest others to do the same.

This last update broke the iPad app. 

whata ■■■■ update

Used on my 2017 iPad on iOS11 this morning. Very choppy and stuttery especially when multiple riders were on screen.

• Update 2/14 - I’ve been using Zwift on my iPad most days in the last week and poor performance has not recurred. Not sure what issue I was having that day.

Ticket submitted for this issue

For general riding I am fine on my ipad air 2, But if I try and do a group workout it does not put me into workout mode.