Laps on route (WATOPIA FLAT)

(Imran D) #1

Hi just joined Zwift. I was looking to do several laps of the Watopia flat route.

Wanted to check if i select the route and complete the first lap does it automatically do the same route if i continue to pedal or do I need to re-select myself ?

(Steve Ellis) #2

You stay on the same route.

(Roddy Laves) #3

Is there any marker indicating when you’ve completed a lap?  Or does it just keep going?  This morning I selected a route based on the distance it said it would go and wasn’t sure when it ended.  

(Paul Allen) #4

There is no indication when you complete the flat route lap (some laps will complete with a total time for the lap), you just keep doing the lap until you stop or make a manually turn.

(Roddy Laves) #5

Okay great.  Thank you for the feedback!  Good to know!  That would be a nice feature I would think.

(Steve Ellis) #6

It just keeps going. Mostly, you know you’ve completed a lap when you’ve gotten back to where you started.

On select routes you’ll get a timer (Watopia hilly, perhaps – the first Watopia course?) and there’s a banner at the start/finish. On the volcano flat route(s) you also get a lap counter.

(Roddy Laves) #7

Okay cool!  So there are a couple!