Hey all - we wanted to post some information ahead of Haute Route.
A gentle reminder to update to the latest game version.
Symptoms that you’re on an outdated build include:
- If you see your avatar dressed in your normal kit
- If all avatars are dressed in the default orange Zwift kit
- If you’re not riding a Colnago (camera view 4 shows the frame from the side)
- If there are no Haute Route banners or artwork along the road.
My team / club affiliation is missing in the Riders Nearby list
UPDATE: Release 1.10.1 (v1.0.63186) is available and fixes this issue.
- The quick workaround is replacing the [square brackets] with (parentheses) in your username.
- This is a known issue with game release 1.10.0 (v 1.0.63185) that dropped this past Tuesday.
- We’re working on a patch release v1.10.1 that will fix this, targeting tomorrow (Friday.Feb 26).
For General Classification results to work: pick one event category (A/B/C/D/E) and ride in that category across all three stages.
Don’t be a sandbagger. Pick the category that’s the most competitive for you. Normal category rules will apply.
Live Data has not been working, and will not be in effect for Haute Route. We’re working on a longer-term fix for this.
Results may not be accurate immediately after the stage, but within 24 hours, they should filter out correctly and GC will reflect your efforts.
If you are seeing any issues during your Haute Route ride - please add to this thread. Thanks!