I am running Zwift on a Lenovo Laptop T410 but I am getting the message that my driver is too old. I checked Lenovo website and Intel but both say I am up to date. Here are my specs for my graphics card.
What do I need to do now?
- Adapter Compatibility Intel Corporation
- Video Processor Intel® HD Graphics (Core i5)
- Resolution 1440 x 900
- Bits Per Pixel 32
- Number of Colors 4294967296
- Refresh Rate - Current 50 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Maximum 60 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Minimum 50 Hz
- Driver Provider Intel Corporation
- Driver Version 126.96.36.19922
- Driver Date 10/1/2012
- Adapter DAC Type Internal
- Adapter RAM 1.68 GB
- Availability Running at full power
- Status This device is working properly.
- Location PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0
- Device Id PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0046&SUBSYS_215A17AA&REV_02\3&21436425&0&10
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bits)