Is XP Earned Each Time The Same Route is Completed?

If I ride the same route multiple times do I receive the completion bonus XP points for route completion? Or are the bonus XP for route completion only awarded the first time I complete a route?

Also, when or where do I see the route completion bonus XP are applied?

Thank you

You can only receive the bonus XP once for the first time you complete it.

You will see the completed routes if you log into Zwift
You will need to start a run/ride
Click Menu
Click the Badge icon on the right-hand side
If you scroll down a little bit you will see the list of Route Achievements

2 Likes

First time only. You should get a screen with a banner saying congratulations on completing the route as soon as you cross the finish line.

Thanks Ed and Paul Allen. That answers my first question. I’m aware where to find the badges I’ve completed and I’m aware of the screen that is presented at route completion. My question is where/when are the bonus XP applied the first time I complete a route? I’ve never seen a pop up screen (other than each km/mile) showing bonus XP applied, either in-game route completion or while I’m saving the ride?

Thanks again

1 Like

Once you complete a route you will get a notification at the bottom of the screen and then you will be awarded the bonus XP.

Here is a list of routes within Zwift: Complete Master List of All Zwift Course Routes | Zwift Insider

You will not be awards a badge or the XP if you make manual turns and you can only be awarded once per ride/run.

1 Like

Thank you. I have several tabs I keep open in a browser window. (1) XP levels/awards, (2) master list of Zwift routes, (3) monthly calendar, etc…

Just before I complete my next (new) route/badge I’ll pause and open the menu to see my accumulated XP, then after completion log back in and see if the bonus XP were applied. I’ve never seen a pop up screen after new route/badge completion saying the bonus XP applied. Only the route completion banner in the lower 1/3 of the screen.

Thanks again

You will see the XP awarded at the top of the screen just like when you complete a mile or KM.

1 Like

Thanks again, I’ll look closely. Btw: level 49 nice. Just started following you.

You have to be quick to catch them.

3 Likes

Thanks Gerrie, it doesn’t get any clearer than that. Great illustration.

1 Like

I have never noticed the number flash up at the top like when you reach a km or mile. Will need to watch on my next 2 badges. I have always checked the progress bar for level and see its change.