Interval Arches

Since new update, no interval start/stop arches present in game during structured workout. Running iOS but have also heard the same from PC users.

Is it possible to revert to the previous version that worked on iOS?

Arches for each interval are present on my PC rig.

I don’t know if you’re still experiencing this problem, but everything’s been business-as-usual on my PC. No missing arches.

Does anyone use iOS and also see arches?
I still see arches are missing during run on iOS in my environment.

I am not getting the arches when running on my iPad. Has been happening for at least a week :frowning:

1 Like

No arches for me either on iOS

Still no arches :frowning: . Is anyone from Zwift looking at this?

Same here. Was excited to see the iOS update for companion and zwift app come through but still no arches. And still can’t see workout details in companion app for half marathon training.

Just noticed the countdown sound that leads up to the intervals (and arches when they were working) isn’t there anymore either.

On Apple TV 4K the arches are there but the colours don’t always match between the mini-map and the road, and they don’t appear at all in the companion app map.

E.g. orange on the road for going into an interval above FTP is yellow on the mini-map.

the interval arches were missing during my run earlier today :frowning: (on iOS)

I’m using Apple TV, and the arches have shown up on perhaps 50% of my workouts over the last few weeks.

Interval arches missing about half the time for me on tv 4k

1 Like

I am cycling via ios. I see all the arches, no issue. But, sometimes there is no sound just before an arch. It seems that it`s missing when I create workouts via “zwofactory”. I designed a workout yesterday directly in Zwift on my ipad and the sound was back, just before entering the arches. Anybody else with the same experience?

Thomas