My old treadmill has died. Now I am looking for a new Treadmill.
I give value to technological capabilities.
My principal demands:
- zwift running integration (I know that it´s only possible that the treadmill transmit data to zwift)
- posibility to design custom workouts (I am refering to have total freedom to design, not a given workout format that you can tunning) and that these workouts was reproduced automatically by the treadmill without manual intervention.
My doubts are principally in the technological part.
My sessions are principally custom workouts and I would like something similar than bike custom workouts in zwift. You design with total freedom and then the treadmill reproduce. As this is imposible with zwift, at least that the treadmill was compatible with an app that permits that one.
My desired process would be:
1.- I design my custom running workout in a web or app (exaple: ifit, myrun, …).
2.- this custom workout can be played in an ipad app and the treadmill would reproduce automatically this workout (speed, inclination…).
3.- While you are running, the treadmill send the information (speed) to zwift running.
4.- when you finished the workout, zwift would send the data to Garmin connect.
After time researching in the web, I can view these couples:
- Technogym MyRun treadmill - app Myrun- can send data to zwift running
- life fitness T3 treadmill - ¿lfconnect app? - can send data to zwift running
- nordictrack treadmills - ifit app - can´t send data to zwift (you must send data using a footpod or similar or use an app that simulate the treadmill like “Treadmill smart Speed” )
I am not sure if the Myrun app, or the lfconnect app can easily design custom workouts…