I would gladly pay for zwift running if?

Many times before the Guest World was released.

I like my world full of active people, regardless of biking or running.

3 Likes

If there were less bugs. I like the races but sometimes the results aren’t posted and often they are wrong. It just doesn’t feel like real world running races. eg you turn up late and finish last regardless of your time. The splits don’t add up to your run time. Also it would be good to incorporate the slope somehow but run pods can’t do this and even with the NPE device you can’t use the slope. Also in races you can be passed but not even see who went by. It’s getting there which is why I guess Zwift are adding more run series but the bugs need to be sorted.

I like seeing cyclists while I’m running because it makes me feel less alone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was ment as a choise. Not a tread for a diskussion what we like

The best part of having bikes on the road is when you run past them on steep inclines :rofl:

1 Like

I really would love the ability to add more plans.
I have completed the 101 Running plan but would like to have more ‘shorter’ plans that fit in with my schedule. I only get the chance to run for about an hour before work and of the few plans that are available for runners many of them have workouts that are over an hour in length so I’d have to skip them.

Either Zwift to add more runner workouts or the ability to create your own (and share them so that I can just select one that someone else made rather than doing it myself!)