How do I remove Run mode from my account?

When I set up my account, I selected both Cycling and Running for Zwift. I now want to remove Running from my list of activities, but I can’t find where I should deselect it in my settings. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

If you find out Aaron, please let me know as i want to do the same. Really messing my account up everytime I try and do ride workout, switches to running.

1 Like

What do you mean? Running is available and free for everyone regardless if they selected just biking as an activity.

To my knowledge you cannot get rid of the Run option on the Pairing screen.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I just played around with a run a couple times and now I get requests for Run Meetups. I don’t own a treadmill anymore and would like to hide those stats until such time I would take up running again.

So, if anyone knows how we can hide either, that would be great. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

Glad to see it is not just me who wants to do this. I couldn’t find anything on how to change our account settings, I have however raised a query to Zwift (sharing a link to this forum post) so when I hopefully hear back I will let you all know.
Thanks

1 Like

I am not really understanding this.

As of right now there is no way to get rid of or hide Running on your account or the Run tab on the Pairing Screen. If you don’t want to use running on Zwift don’t.

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat - did anyone figure it out. All I want to do is ride but when i go to training and chose ride the system always defaults to run…

1 Like

Same here. I really would like to be able to remove running from my profile. I run but outside not on a treadmill.No need for it on Zwift.

1 Like

You cannot remove it, it is available for FREE to everyone.

1 Like

It may be free, but if you only want to use the cycling mode, it shouldn’t default to run mode.

It should not default to Run Mode.

I do both cycling and running and when you load Zwift it will default to the last type of activity you did at the pairing screen.

2 Likes