How do I find out what my weight was for a particular ride?

I periodically try to beat my PB on the Epic KOM, but have been puzzled recently that despite putting out slightly higher average watts than I did during my PB, my times always seem to be about 20 or 30 seconds behind. Now, this might be down to technique, i.e. perhaps I was using my power more productively during my PB attempt, but the consistent difference seems odd. 

I’m vaguely remembering that at some point in the past I put my weight up by a couple of pounds (reflecting a real-life fluctuation), and I’m thinking that this may explain the average watts / time differences. But how do I find out what my weight was set to for a particular ride, and/or the date I changed my weight?

Thanks.

What kind of person votes down sensible questions? Or perhaps there is an answer I’m not aware of - if so, please provide it rather than voting down the question!

As far as I know Zwift, Strava nor TrainingPeaks tracks your weight in this way.

Neil: Someone is against "Bike Drills to improve Pedaling technique,"someone is against the question “Does internet speed or ping effect FPS?” and someone is against the statement “Hi, I didn’t get the finisher jersey when finished the challenges.”

Someone has a negative attitude about almost anything.

Yeah, you’re right of course. Which makes the voting feature a bit pointless at best and inflammatory at worst. :wink: I’ll just ignore it in future!

Perhaps you drafted the whole time on your pb

Neil, you don’t say what type of trainer you have but calibration could be a factor as well