Gaps in the asphalt everywhere in Makuri Island [September 2022]

I also see this in Makuri, I’m on ipad pro so this is on multiple platforms and unrelated to GPU/graphics card/PC performance.

1 Like

In Richmond I have seen these gaps too, most of them right next to pedestrian crosswalks at intersections.

1 Like

The gaps are also in the jungle in Watopia. Not that big, but still seeable.

These ‘gaps’ are evidence that the whole ‘world’ is actually a computer simulation. :expressionless:

3 Likes

ok Tom, you’ve seen too many matrix movies…

1 Like

Apple Macbook Pro M1. Lots of gaps everywhere! Mostly noticeable in Makuri and France. I spotted them in Watopia but very small. For examples:

1 Like

Still looking?

I know- it was the Kappa! The grass lines are actually just on top of the roads, but the Kappa deviously put sod on all the roads to prank us.
I think I’ve been seeing these in Watopia too, though.

The gaps with grass are fine, but that one in front of the bridge looks terrifying.

2 Likes

Indeed. Gives me an urge to bunny hope it!

12 Likes

'struth.

My thought when I saw that picture was, nope, time to hop off the bike. Not for me.

Zwift needs hike-a-bike ability.

Have a treadmill and trainer connected at the same time? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Clearly, there has been an interZwiftmensional earthquake and seismic shifts. :blush:

Zwift’s road workers have done their jobs and repaired all roads with version 1.30! Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but, seems this issue has returned.

New gap, not sure if it’s new in 1.43 or not, but, I’ve noticed this hole, and there’s another one somewhere… I think in Watopia actually as well that I noticed recently, but I can’t recall where.

New hole in Scotland.

western turnaround on Tempus has a small one as well now