Game Update: Yorkshire UCI Worlds circuit

It’s that time again - a new map! As has become habit, we’re bringing you a portion of the UCI Worlds course. This time we’ve recreated the approximately 13.5km long finishing circuit in Harrogate for you to recon before the big race later this month. There are 5 total routes to play with, for runners and cyclists alike.

In other news, we have an update coming this month which fixes a few issues and adds a steering test feature (you’ll need your phone mounted to your handlebars for that one). Keep your eyes peeled.

Ride On.

The Team at Zwift

68 Likes

beste Jon het spijt me maar ik kan geen Engels ik hoop dat je het mij niet kwalijk neemt

maar ik weet niet wat er staat SORRY !!!

Gerard

1 Like

Android update to follow…?

1 Like

Omg, a steering feature! The kids are going to love it and so will I!

5 Likes

New York, London, Richmond, Innsbruck - everybody talkin’ 'bout Zwift circuits. You’ve rode the rest, ride the best - Yorskhire! It’s reet proper! Fantastic work Zwift developers!

14 Likes

Just loving Harrogate - have ridden lot of route and you got it so good. Well done!!

3 Likes

Jon,

There seems to be blue sky in Harrogate. Maybe the Zwift programmers have misunderstood the concept of Yorkshire? :wink:

Looking forward to riding the new world.

Ride on

Mike

24 Likes

Hi Jon,
Nice new world, loved riding it. Spotted a small flaw. ETA on the climb and the sprint seems to give the wrong info.

Oscar

Is there an Apple TV app update coming?

2 Likes

What if we don’t want a steering feature? I don’t because it’s too gamey

4 Likes

In relation to ATV , It’s already there. Just go to ‘purchased’ in the app store, click on Zwift and then you’ll see the option to update.

3 Likes

Thanks for ATV tip, mine didn’t auto update so thanks for the heads up. Ride on

1 Like

That is ok. Don’t use it. Just like you aren’t forced to use workouts or join events, just don’t use any steering features if they ever get built. We hope Zwift can have something in there for everybody who loves to ride bikes.

7 Likes

Thanks Oscar. We will look into it Monday.

We released all 5 platforms (Android, Windows, Mac, tvOS, and iOS) around the same time. Sometimes the managed stores like the Play store or App stores take a few hours for updates to propagate, and it can often help to just open up the store and manually update the app if you want it sooner.

I agree,maybe thats why i always end up in a ditch IRL :joy::joy: ride on!:+1::+1:

No worries. Sometimes it takes a while for the updates to be pushed. Whenever there’s a new update it’s always worth checking that page.

Ride On!

Updated for me at 6am BST today.

Give it a try first. If you don’t like it don’t use it?