Game Update 1.31 [November 2022]

Cheers bro, your a good igg!

Well, I’m baffled. The only other thing I can think of would be to unplug the ATV for a minute, and then plug it back in and see if that forces something. Or is it possible that the update has already downloaded and you just missed it? Can you check your version number?

Makuri performance is back to being excessively CPU limited. sigh

Edit: actually think it’s all worlds. Like earlier this year. Makuri is just the worst.

1 Like

Got it! Whew!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Urukazi map drawn incorrectly on Activity web page [November 2022]

I am on Android OS and update 1.31. But unfortunately not with the new Home Screen? Why isn’t it on Android OS 1.31?

Hi @Stephane_Cargouet

The new home screen is not enabled for all Android devices yet. We have some issues on some versions of Android OS we need to address first, and ask for your patience while we work on those.

Did you fix the bugs in macOS when there is a lot of graphics (Makuri, crit city, and/or more than 100 cyclists cause issues that don’t show up on logs)??

@shooj Unable to sign into Zwift on ATV this morning I always reboot before opening Zwift didn’t recognise login details tried several reboots, force closing app and re entering login details but nothing worked. I then switched to iPad with same login details and got logged in without issues :thinking:.

8 posts were split to a new topic: PC crashes when loading Makuri [November 2022] [1.31]

My training plan progress has been deleted!! Help!

two weird issues last night:

• the road from the bridge in neokyo to urakazi was appearing as a straight line on the mini-map, not following the windy path that it actually is. it also looked like it was poorly rendered relative to the rest of the map.
  • i rode the island hopper route in hudless for a while, and when i came out of hudless the route progress bar was full even though i was obviously not done with the route. i still got the badge/finished the stage, but it was odd.

Not been able to login since this new update. Clicked on link to reset password - no email received in response! Please help.

Love the PR HoloReplay

Not sure if it’s new but did Chasing The Sun route on Neyoko today.

As i went through the reverse Railway KOM the timer started as i rode through the KOM so the distance to go was going up and the ETA just got more.

Carried on until i made a turn.

I had similar on one of the other routes yesterday in Neokyo until the display showed N/A.

Please note that the bug affecting Zwift training plan progress has been fixed. Please update at your earliest convenience.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that version 1.31 forces a screenshot to be uploaded, and there’s no way to deselect it.

I have set ‘Only My Shots’ in my settings, but Zwift automatically takes screenshots anyway, which it didn’t do before. It seems like there’s a blend of automatic random shots mixed with shots when I got a new PR.

At the end of the ride, Zwift automatically wants to upload several of these shots (even though my setting is ‘Only My Shots’ as described earlier). Also, when deselecting the shots Zwift wants to upload, I can only deselect all but one. The last one can’t be deselected.

1 Like

Known issue: Screenshot upload preferences ignored [November 2022]

Been the case for years. And really annoying. No option NOT to upload a screenshot

New issue I think? I arranged a Meetup to do the Island Hopper route before leading it on a group ride Monday. I wasn’t on that course however, as it kept me on endless circuits of what must have been Mech Isle. On 60 minutes my meetup ended and displayed that I SHOULD have been on Island Hopper, but as you can see from screenshot on Companion I was not. There was no badge unlock either, for Island Hopper or Mech Isle. Is this likely to be an issue on a group event? People will expect to unlock the route badge.