Female hairstyle suggestions

My game updated today Oct 23, 20017 and there are no women’s hairstyles. Did I read the above comment from Sep 15 wrong? or is something wrong with my game?

Where’s my ponytail zwift. Update today and still no options!!

1 Like

I don’t expect my avatar to look exactly like my body; everybody is shaped differently and I expect the software people just picked a kind of middle ground body type. The only thing that’s weird is the breast size, which is apparently a DDD even for a skinny person like me. Holy cow, I look like Lara Croft from the side view. I assume this is because the developers are dudes, which is just… sigh. Anyway, it’d be nice if the breasts were sized appropriately for the avatar. This is probably a moot point by now, but maybe consider it for the next update?

1 Like

I’m with you suzanne. It’s silly to have such big boobs in Zwift. It seems immature and objectifying. Why can’t they just give us an athletic figure with a regular size chest instead of a barbie doll shape?  The first avatar that Zwift released was the best. The shape was perfect. The ponytail was nice. I don’t care if I get new sock and glove colors, I would like my old avatar back!! It was more respectful with a more generic athletic female shape. I don’t like the Lara Croft look either.  Come on zwift I love the program but respect your athletes.  

1 Like

I’m starting to think that no women work at Zwift.

1 Like

+1 for Diane’s comment - Zwift seems to get the fat guys, thin guys, and muscular guys right, but figuring out women seems to escape them.

1 Like

Another +1 for Diane’s comment. The huge boobs really are immature and objectifying. Give us the athletic bodies and pony tails back please!

1 Like

And another +1 for Dianne’s comment. I want to look athletic too!

1 Like

I think a boob slider, like the sock slider. So we can choose cup size.

1 Like

I agree the boobs are too big - and love the slider idea!

And we need some African American hairstyles!

1 Like

HAHA! I also laughed at the boob slider suggestion… I assumed it was meant as a joke… but maybe not? Look, we all get objectified all the time, and this over-boobing situation may or may not be another instance of that. But personally, I don’t want to waste any more time focusing on how I LOOK, either in the real world or the zwift world. I want to focus on riding hard, getting stronger and being a better competitor in real life. Do what you want to my virtual hair, boobs, butt, etc. It won’t change my FTP one bit.

I usually don’t look at the side view because of the huge boobs. Not something I want to see on my avatar. The program is just as fun without them.

the avatars look not at all like the beta testing days. not sure what you were seeing. Would love to have the original avatars back.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: boob slider!

1 Like

to be  fair , if they are going to give the female avatars big boobs they could at least give the guys shorts something extra too… ; )  I’m pretty much kidding but if they are going to go down that road, keep it fair. . 😂

1 Like