Not sure why the last Family Plan thread was locked and hopefully this isn’t a particularly divisive topic here, but it would be a great feature that would generate quite a bit of interest in Zwift I think.
One of the main reasons I’m using Zwift is my current employment location has temps down to -40 most of the winter… not overly conducive to training lol.
I have a couple children that would love to participate in Zwift as well but I’m not dropping $15 a month for separate accounts (they already have huge segments of my wallet lol).
Short list of what I’d love to see:
- Family Plan Pricing (Perhaps by age?)
- Easy way to quickly switch between family members on the same Family Account
- Child specific Avatars & Bikes (a BMX model?)
- Child Specific ages & weights
- Future development for BMX or other kid friendly courses?
Personally I think you could tap into a huge market… pretty much the entire northern tier of America. I could also potentially see schools jumping on board if you marketed it correctly.
Thanks again for all the hard work!
(This was from a semi cross-posted reply)