Exclusão durante o treino

Boa noite,

Gostaria que me resolvessem uma questão, hoje durante o meu treino onde a velocidade a 0% de inclinação era igual no garmin e na aplicação, eis que recebo uma notificação a dizer que deveria verificar o meu equipamento porque como não era ciclista profissional, então algo estava errado com os meus dados de potência/velocidade. Mas que palhaçada é esta se está algo errado nao é culpa da minha parte mas sim do vosso algoritmo de potência, pois não tenho rolos de 500€. Se não querem atrair esse público para vocês então limitem o equipamento a utilizar. Agradeço resposta breve.

What is your setup? Something seems to have been miscalibrated somewhere along the line.

1 Like

Qual definição? Da roda ou potência ou rolos?

What devices are you using to use Zwift? If you are using rollers then what speed and cadence senors? Bluetooth or ANT+? Are you using a PC or Apple TV?

I know there are other people on Zwift who use rollers so they may be able to help out if you can tell us what is going on at your end.

Eu uso sensores da garmin na bicicleta e estou a transmitir por ant+ para o telemóvel.

Obrigado

According to Zwift support, these are the rollers currently supported by Zwift: Rollers

If your roller is supported then Zwift will have you enter the size of your wheels and whatever else they need.

The other thing is, if your rollers are not supported, you can continue to use your rollers with Zwift to get exercise but just not to enter races where it might cone you for going too fast.

Eu só entrei numa competição uma vez e não aconteceu nada. Ontem estava a treinar e foi-se o treino à vida.

Is your speed sensor on your rear wheel? If your rollers are not supported then none of the estimated zpower data is reliable. Also, there may be some issues that I do not know about with respect to your android phone and Zwift. You can always contact Zwift support directly through that link I posted about roller support, but it many be a little while before they get back to you because they are very busy at the moment.