Duathlon Training Plan

Zwift has cycling. Zwift has running. Come on guys it can’t be that hard to create a training plan that has both incorporated! You know Duathlon!!! There is no way that this cannot be done with what Zwift already has in place. Please create a training plan for duathlon racing for beginners or intermediate racers. If it can’t be done then please, will a coach please put together a plan that can be used in Training Peaks that actually transfers to Zwift. Or better yet, zwift work with Training Peaks to get their already existing plans to export to Zwift (running works are the issue!)

They are being worked on, so they should be released in the near future.

Paul,

Thanks for the reply! I have no doubt you are right. I am just praying that near future is much more like next release. I am just in shock that it hasn’t been released already. You have the association with Triathlon already in place so it seems like you have missed the boat on this one. You have all you need for this but yet we still wait. Again, thanks for the reply and listen to my rant and wish! Count me as signed up the minute it is released!!

Just be be clear, I don’t work for Zwift, I’m just a user admin on the forums.

As far as triathlon goes, there is very little in terms of content within the Zwift app. Yes you can run and ride and there are some trainer plans that are geared to triathlon, but they are just bike and do not have running included.

Yes I’m aware you do not work at Zwift and you are making my point. The affiliation with Triathlon is there so why are they not getting more out of it. 2 of the 3 components are already in place so use them man! Get the plan(s) out there is all I’m saying. Duathlon should have been a no brainer since all you need is there. I can’t be the only one to realize this but if I am I apologize for the rants and will keep waiting!

You’re not the only one: Search results for 'Duathlon' - Zwift Forums

Hi, I’m a qualified level 3 British triathlon coach and happy to get involved in writing duathlon training plans for zwift. I love zwift and use it with my athletes effectively.

1 Like

Zwift already has Jordon Rapp assisting with training plans, but you might want to send them an email regarding your request.

1 Like

Then let’s get it in the game!!

1 Like