Drop shop

(dan) #1

Hi, when will the new drop shop be coming to android please?

(Jeremy Lester) #2

I second this question

(Matt) #3

I am also curious. Android is currently my only way to use Zwift since my laptop cannot run the software (it’s Windows 32-bit), and I have no Apple devices.

Also, will our profiles get credited somehow for drops while we use Zwift on Android?

(dan) #4

I’m also an android only user with 32 bit pc, currently we are at a competative disadvantage now everyone else can get the top gear

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #5

You are at no disadvantage, the upgrade will add very little to the performance within Zwift.

Just an FYI, Android is still in beta and it could take a little longer to get the update out to that platform.

(dan) #6

Are you suggesting better wheels/frames have no impact in zwift?

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #7

No more than leveling up does. The draft has much more impact than any of the updated equipment.

I used the 808/Super9s last night and didn’t see any gains in speed.

(dan) #8

Yes but everyone on every platform can level up, it seems only android users cannot access the new equipment. That makes it a disadvantage even if only marginal

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #9

And the Android platform is the only one still in beta. I am sure an update is coming.

(dan) #10

It probably is but that is why I asked the question of when

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #11

Historically, Zwift does not give out time frames on when things get released.

(dan) #12

Even an ‘we are working on it but not sure of a time frame’ reply would be better than nothing

(dan) #13

Happy to say android has had an update today and now has the drop shop

(Stephen) #14

I do wish zwift would send an alert that an update is available!:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: