Disable during ZEM events

ZEM should be able to disable PowerUps and certain bikes during those events. That should not be too tough. We know that reversing direction is not allowed, so the code flex is built already. I think? There are likely other things that should be toggleable to disable as well, but I am not sure what they are right now. Hopefully you get the idea.

Is “ZEM” events?   We do have an option to turn off powerups on select events. We’ve never activated it, but it’s as simple as flipping a switch.  We’ll finish the testing on it and see how it goes, then we can toggle it.   What event would be good a candidate?

Excellent! Thanks!!

ZEM is Zwift Events Module … We at Team dZi thought that was zwiftHQ’s terminology actually. You do use ZMA for Zwift Mobile App, right?

Actually we use ZML for Zwift Mobile Link :slight_smile:

We will use ZML too now! Thanks.

Was about to write a feature request but K C. covered both my ideas. The ability to disable powerups in the event module would make managing races easier. Zwiftpower has implemented a +60 sec for every powerup, but it would be nice if the race organizers just could disable it.

I also think that being able to just allow certain bikes would be a nice feature, i.e. TT-bike or regular race bikes.