direction buttons and skip block location

Just would like to see the turn buttons not be in the same location as the skip block.  was very frustrated when I went to hit “go straight” ride as it turned off and instead hit skip block effectively killing my workout.

Loving zwift, would just like to see this fixed.

1 Like

I’ve written a similar comment/feature request. Not sure its on Zwift’s radar though as there’s no acknowledgement that it will be implemented or not. 

1 Like

+1billion…

The mobile app needs a Back to Start of Block button and maybe a Rewind 60" button. Better yet, how about a confirmation button “Are you sure you want to skip this block, or did sweat just get in your eyes?”

1 Like

I just experienced this today and it was pretty annoying. Getting back to the same point in a workout is much harder than it needs to be unless I’m missing something (i.e. I had to end the ride which closes Zwift, restart it and start a new ride).

I still really enjoy the workout mode on Zwift so don’t want to be too negative :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just did this today with a Zwift Academy Ladies Workout. Right as I was going to click for a direction change, it switched to Skip block. I was in the cool down for the final section so I’m hoping the workout still counts.  Having a “Are you sure?” would definitely help this.

1 Like

This ruined my workout. Worst feature ever. At least be able to skip back!!!

1 Like