Different bike in other zwifters view

I completed the gran fondo today on the canyon aeroad and it all looked fine on my screen however when I saw a screen shot from another zwifter once we had all completed it, I appeared to be on a mountain bike.
I used a mountain bike 2 days ago for the TDZ jungle route but swapped it out at the start of the gran fondo.
Any ideas why I was showing on a mountain bike in someone else’s feed but not in mine?

Yes This happens sometimes especially if you change bikes in the pens.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks. I guess it doesn’t affect the performance of the bike I have selected and it’s just a display issue?

You would have noticed the difference - its quite a bit. And even if you didnt see the speed drop, you would be wondering why everyone around you was passing you with less power.

I also noticed this yesterday in the Worlds Experience (Zwiftinsider races) that I still was on a gravel bike (from the previous ride) in Glasgow in someone else’s stream, where I was on the Tronbike in my own view. It is quite misleading as one cannot rely on who is on which bike in the race, or can we?