Current Distance Leader

It is a NO BRAINER to have a special jersey for each current man and woman who have ridden the longest distance of the day that is still in progress.   It should have nothing to do with which side of the idland you are on … This will be a seriously contested jersey by many, especially endurance folks.   

agreed

I wouldn’t necessarily claim this as a “NO BRAINER” in all caps but it’s certainly a cool idea. :slight_smile:

I am glad that you like the idea … It will be great to have endurance people rewarded and also racing each other to take away this jersey too …

I like it. We are all on our trainers to get better. I like the idea of rewards for effort, and not just for those who are already fast.

sounds great to me…

Had this thought the other day

What do you think please Team Zwift? This will get people training longer and also will give all riders the chance to see some epic battles to get and hold this jersey … Thanks.  

Any ETA for this please Team Zwift?  There is a person on Zwift now with 116km … Surely he deserves a jersey for that longest current ride as much as a person who has won the Green Jersey with a 25 second sprint … This will be a super popular jersey, but what will the color be? Who will the sponsor be? Certainly a good endurance brand would be interested?

Hi K.C.

We have a *lot* going on, a lot of things to address, and a ton of features to implement ahead of this one. It’s not that we’re ignoring it but if a new idea comes in, it goes into the idea pool for review and prioritization until we can figure out how much time and effort it will take.

Thanks.

That isn’t to say it won’t ever get done! I still think it’s a neat idea and I’ve passed on up to our developers already.

Eric you guys are doing a great job of rolling out new features and being responsive to the community. Even what seems like the simplest of things takes up alot of time in the virtual realm so don’t sweat it. Can’t wait to see everything you guys have in store as you move further down the development roadmap. 

Thanks. It is good to know that all new ideas are not automatically put at the bottom of the list!

Eric C.:  Thanks for all the efforts and the quality experience.  Keep it going.