Course outline

Hi there, I am new to ZWIFT so may be missing some information on how to do this, or perhaps the feature is not yet available? On the screen (top right hand corner)  there is the upcoming gradient outline and the course outline - both taken from a side on perspective (hills, KOMS, sprints etc). However being new and not knowing the courses I have taken to printing out the course outline to help to know where I am and want to ride (turn left, go straight etc). It would be great if you could configure the street/course outline for each ride, ie a perspective from above, with a mark/dot/Z for where you are on the course. If this feature is available, can you please tell me how to bring it up on the screen, or if not, it would be great to see it implemented. Thanks

Another vote here for this!

Other than new courses, this seems to be one of the most requested new features.  I’d like to see it.  How 'bout it Zwift?

Like this for example…

Totally makes sense. It is a feature on many games I have seen.

if this would be a bit of a 3D map, you might combine it with the percentage climbing widget? 

And honestly how useful are the icons for the cyclist going in opposite direction? I would just take that out. 

Would also like to see markers on the course outline of where riders that I follow are. 

I’m sure they’ll get to this one day.