Course distance indicator

(Matt GOkey) #1

it would be nice to have distance ridden/remaining displayed when simply selecting and riding a predetermined course. I know it exists for races and for the tour of fire and ice route.  Why not for any time any course is selected?

(Azeem Nizam) #2

This is one of the best Rouvy features.  It really helps me make it to the end on long days.

(Ryan Boyd) #3

Great suggestion. This in conjunction with the ability to add routes together to create different predetermined courses would be the perfect addition.

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #4

I guess one problem is that outside of events you’re free to deviate from the route you selected at the start. So if you make a turn other than the default, Zwift then has no idea where you might decide to go and the distance remaining becomes useless. 

(Azeem Nizam) #5

I think if you change your route in the middle, of course you should expect the distance remaining to get messed up.  Almost always, I ride a course based on what I want to do that day.   I’ve been using BigringVR lately, and it also has this feature.  It’s nice to know how far until the end.

(Simon Pidduck) #6

If you deviate from the selected course the distance to go could just say N/A its not rocket science.  This feature would be really good - its nice to see whats left.