Connection problem, Woodway 4Front

Hi,

I have been a happy Zwift runner since Christmas, on some Woodway 4Front treadmills I have at work.

However, the last couple of weeks I have had problems connecting to the treadmills. It does seemingly connect, but the treadmill speed is not translated into movement in the Zwift app.

I have the same problem with both my IPhone and IPad. We have 6 treadmills, one of which being a little older than the rest. The strange thing is that I am able to connect to the older model, so the problem is apparently only relevant to the newer models.

Simen,

Did you solve this? I’ve just bought a new Woodway 4Front and no matter how much I try. I cannot get it connect to Zwift

Ian

Sorry Ian, I have no good suggestions. My issue has largely solved itself, don’t know how. Speculating that an update from Zwift and/or Apple did the trick.

Good luck, hope you will be able to figure it out.

Simen

Have you tried pairing it to any other fitness app to see if the problem is specific to Zwift? If it won’t pair to similar apps, I suggest talking to the manufacturer. Some treadmill users also bridge their treadmill to Zwift via the QZ app in order to get support for automatic incline adjustment (qzfitness.com) so that might be another thing to try. @Roberto_Viola is the author and can probably tell you if his app supports that treadmill.

1 Like

Hi! Let me know if you want to try with qz. I can support you in the process. let me know

Yes I’ve tried it with GymTrakr and Kinomap but nothing. Haven’t tried with qzfitness. Will take a look

Just tried qzfitness, same it just doesn’t find the treadmill. App is cool though. You’ve got to respect an app with all those settings you can tinker :wink: