Computrainer not found in search

Computrainer won’t pair on Windows 10, Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134, and I don’t know how to check the Zwift version. I assume it’s the latest. I’ve retried restarting Zwift, the computer, and the computrainer. (A real joy from the bike) changing the USB port, deleting the prefs.xml, etc.

You connecting via Bluetooth or ANT+?

That’s not how Computrainers work.

Sorry missed that.
Have you gone through all these steps: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/-setting-up-a-computrainer-HJxKyCJZr7

Another thing to try is to run Zwift as Administrator

Yes, and also all the trouble shooting ones. It’s been working for close to four years. I’ve occasionally had issues, but nothing I couldn’t fix myself. I’m mainly wondering if there were any changes to the software and/or is anyone else with a computrainer is either able or unable to use theirs right now.

I’m pretty active on the forums and I also did a quick search and I am not seeing any other users having the same issue. The only issue I have seen was Zwift being jittery when using a Computrainer on a Mac.
You might want to contact support and submit your logs.

Thanks. Have done, but I don’t expect a quick reply. I’ll post their response or anything I figure out here.

1 Like

You could try deleting the driver and reinstalling it.

ever get a resolution to this? I am having the same problem. I have successfully used a computrainer with my laptop. I just moved to a different computrainer (and wires/usb/head unit)

• but same laptop- and now Zwift has trouble finding the computrainer- and when it is found as a power source it says “no signal”.

15 minutes later I was successfully paired! Not sure what I might have done to fix it.

I am having lots of issues with my computrainer and window s machine. I have worked through the guidance, deleted pref. Connect in correct order- had to change launch at start default. Change USB . Thought I had it, and then today for unknown reason signal lost and cannot get it back.
Any advice simple through Pro IT tips are welcomed.

I had to delete everything and then reinstall zwift to get mine working.