Completed Uber Pretzel but did not get badge/XP

I did four horsemen today and didn’t get badge - did extra 10k just in case leadin changed. Did 100 mile 2 weeks ago and same -no badge after 105 miles Sent messages to Zwift and no reply. Super frustrating. Ruins to whole day. Any suggestions? Any way they can review and grant?

All responses seem to indicate they wont retrospectively award (heaps of posts in this and the Horseman thread quoting Zwift stating this). Suggestion - wait till they fix it and ride it again if a badge matters to you.

another late and pointless response from support. not using the 450 mill investment yet.

"Nice to hear from you again! I’m sorry for the delay in communication, we’re doing our best to respond to each Member as soon as possible.

I definitely understand your frustration with not getting the badges after riding the Four Horseman and the Uber Pretzel. Those aren’t an easy route, and I would be frustrated as well. After looking over your account, this appears to part of the known issue resulting in not receiving badges on some of our routes.

Due to technical limitations, I’m unable to credit badges, and I’m very sorry for the trouble. I know that’s not the news you wanted to hear after putting in all that effort, but we’re working very hard to correct this issue. Please know your experience doesn’t go unnoticed.

If possible, I’d like to have you send in your game logs - we’ll compare those against others who’ve encountered this bug to look for common threads. Here’s an article for locating your logs.

If you need help with anything else, we’re always an email away!"

They have fixed the issue with an upgrade. I guess nothing for those who completed and didn’t get badges or XP.

yup, we will need to re-ride the routes again

unfortunate and expected

Anybody tested and verified bug-fix post-update?

Other thread has confirned the “Four Horsemen” route is working again. I will most likely re-ride the route over the weekend.

Standard answer from Zwift is a solid “No” - I am yet to hear a single case of the badge being awarded retrospectively due to “technical limitations” on Zwift’s side.

more info via this post

I am trying UP again Saturday…hope it works.

Gestern Uber Pretzel gefahren. Trotz Update kein Abzeichen.

confirmed its fixed, got badge.

1 Like

Likewise, I went for it this weekend and got the badge. Disappointed I didn’t get my Jensie at the same time, 15 rideon’s short. Now I’ll have to frantically hand them out again when I do the Full PRL. :frowning:

did uber pretzel today (2nd time -_-) and got the badge today!

1 Like