Companion App Events Filter

Many times now I have been scrolling through the events page trying to find something that ties in with life commitments… then bingo! One at a suitable time, a group workout and a good duration, to then find out it is female only or a sign up event specific.

I think it might be useful to a add another filter to the events page to remove events that the user cannot actually enter. There is no need to display an event that I cannot enter because I’ve not signed up to a series or because the event is fixed to a specific gender.

Not sure what others think, it could just be me :confused:

more filters will always be good.

I don’t understand this, I don’t recall any events that you have to be part of a series?

Look at this, lots of filters. Events

More filters can only add to the personalisation of Zwift for everybody’s needs

Recall the Tour De Zwift, if you didn’t want to take part you still had to wade through all of the events they were putting on to try and find an alternative

Having to look on a 3rd party website to find an event isn’t really a solution in my eye, more of a bodge but it might be other people’s preference

1 Like

I do like ZwiftHacks events page, but their filters only work on a singular basis, which can be a bit of a pain. For example, I can filter to see just D cat events or filter to see just E cat events, but I’m unable to see D & E together, which I can do in the Companion app. I’d also like to filter out Workouts - e.g. allow me to select to see only Ride, Race, TT and EFondo (won’t see Runs anyway, as I already filter those out elsewhere).

But this is a rant better aimed at the ZwiftHacks team, rather than on here I suppose. Plus their event page is still better than anywhere else despite my moaning!

You should reach out to Jesper (Zwifthacks) he is super nice and ask him if he can add multiple filters.

I have not used filters that much, I only train from 5am to 7am so I only have to look what is going on at that time and most of the time I can do it on half a page. So I filter morning and ride or race.

Hopefully overtime Zwift can start to implement some of the user suggestions so we won’t need to use third party sites

1 Like

I hope this would be a straight forward request - please could we have better/more filtering options. On a daily basis I find searching for events painful and getting worse by the day as more clubs are created and more events put on the calendar.

Firstly: a text search box. Type in a key word and filters by that.
For eg) ‘COALITION’ would bring up the events created by that club/group. Or ‘Chase race’ and get all those.

Secondly filters for:

• Distance (eg 0-10km, 10-20km, 20- etc - or even just sliders)
  • Time (as above)
  • Anti-sandbagging races
  • Timing - we currently have ‘morning’ but having hourly options would be better. Again, sliders?

To put in an example context, I frequently want to book myself to multiple 20km races in a particular series between 7pm and 9pm. As it stands I have to wait for everything to load, click ‘next day’, scroll through all evening races to find one only to realise on clicking into it that the distance is too long… back out… keep clicking, find one, go to next day, wait for all races to load, ad nauseum.

Adding my vote for this feature as well.

It would be nice if I could filter all of the Zwift Racing League events out of my Events list, for example. I’m not part of ZRL, so I can’t join any of those events. It’s great that they are there, and if I wanted to see them, I could change the filter back. But otherwise, I’d rather not have to scroll past all of those events, potentially missing an event I’d like to do, but didn’t see among all of the ZRL events I’m skipping over.