Companion App Darstellungs Fehler

Leistungsdaten werden in dem Aktivitätenverlauf auf meinem Androidhandy nicht mehr korrekt dargestellt Die Zahlen stehen untereinander, vermischen sich mit den Symbolen und sind deshalb nicht lesbar.

Hallo @lars_zilz

Es sieht so aus, als ob du zum ersten Mal in den Zwift-Foren schreibst, also heiße ich dich in der Community willkommen!

Da ich kein Deutsch spreche, habe ich das Übersetzungstool DeepL benutzt, um deine Nachricht zu übersetzen und zu beantworten.

Es tut mir leid zu hören, dass Sie Probleme mit den Daten haben, die in der Zwift Companion App angezeigt werden. Ich verstehe Ihre Frustration, aber ich kann Ihnen gerne helfen.

Was Sie beschrieben haben, klingt nach einem Spielfehler, aber um dies zu bestätigen, benötige ich mehr Informationen. Haben Sie Screenshots oder Fotos, die ein Beispiel für das Problem zeigen?

Wenn Sie uns eine Support-Anfrage schicken möchten, empfehle ich Ihnen, dies zu tun. Sie können unser Support-Team hier kontaktieren: Contact Us - Official Zwift Support | Zwift

Steven, this is a known issue:

Some screenshots are there, too.

2 Likes

@Milan_Rost Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and you’re absolutely correct --known issue.

Unfortunately Version 3.32.2 still the same bug.

Hi @Markus_Na

Welcome to the Forums!

You’re correct. To my knowledge, the game bug has yet to be resolved, but it’s been assigned to Zwift’s developers and reproduced; they’re working on a fix. That’s all the information I have at this time. Thanks!

@Steven_D if I would be working like them (since Dec 2021!) I would not have my job anymore…
I am a big Zwift fan, but this is not acceptable - makes me crazy, especially when watching Zwift advertisement on TV (in German, at Eurosport and others).
It is not FUN and not FAST.

2 Likes

Hi @Milan_Rost

I understand that this issue is important to you and I’m sure many others who use Zwift in the German language.

I’ve again flagged up the issue to Zwift’s developers and asked that they escalate the issue so as to get it resolved as soon as possible. I appreciate your continued patience and understanding while we seek to improve Zwift.

I am completely with you
It’s a shame.

This bug was reported on Dec, 21st 2021 - more than 4 month ago. NOTHING happened…

Sorry, something happened - there is some code - disco-4057?

@Steven_D

@_Larry4711 and @Milan_Rost

I raised this matter again to the team and have received some assurances that they’re taking a look at it. I realize that it’s been a long time since this issue was initially reported, so I’ve done what I can to get some attention on this. Thanks for your continued patience.

And? What’s now? It still sucks ???

TATAAAAAA … it seams to be OK now … thank you

Meine Wattwerte stimmen nicht mit dem Avatar. Bei 150watt müsste er 2watt/kilogramm fahren, hat aber nicht mal die Hälfte.