To ensure that these forums are a welcoming place for everyone, please follow these rules when making a new post or comment:
- Do not violate any state or federal laws.
- Do not share your own or others’ personal information (i.e. email addresses).
- Do not post advertising, spam, pornography or links to such content.
- Do not attack other users or Zwift staff. This includes flaming, spamming, or trolling other users maliciously.
- Do not discuss political, racial, religious, sexist or otherwise controversial topics that do not relate to Zwift.
- Do not impersonate a Zwift employee.
- Do not call out Zwift staff. Addressing a staff member in a thread or making a “Dear Zwift” post will not guarantee or get you a faster response.
- The Zwift Member Experience Team reserves the right to change or remove any posts that are otherwise deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- Do not publicly accuse others of cheating or request that they be banned. If you suspect someone of cheating, submit a support ticket.
Here’s some general best practices to keep in mind, too:
- Don’t make new posts in old, inactive threads. Our forum software doesn’t push these to the top, and it decreases the chance of your post being seen. Create a new thread instead.
- Keep threads on topic. Don’t hijack a thread by changing the subject.
- Limit responses to the most relevant thread. If there are multiple threads on a subject, don’t post in all of them. It will not get you a faster or more favorable response.
Thank you, and Ride On!