Change RoboPacer Font Colour

I can see it.
I just can’t read it.
:joy:

I can’t read it, too - but I know which robopacer I am riding with.

But can you read how far back the robot is so you can adjust your own pace?

It’s to the left of your yellow progress bar. And you can see where they are in relation to you on the mini map in the top right corner.

I can’t read it, I couldn’t read it if it was black on yellow, white, … - it is too small for my eyes and I don’t want to ride with glasses. But somehow I have no problems with my pace and following robopacer.

I agree

d bernieC

d bernieW

Hey.

When riding together in a group with robopacer, the label that show the name and distance to robopacer is yellow with white text. I think it is difficult to read.

Is it possible to change the colour to colours that are more readable?

Niels P

This request has been made many times over several years, and it was acknowledged by Zwift, but no progress has been shared about it.