I found a bug with the power value within Swift. I’ve been able to repeat this bug using two different SRM Powermeters and with a Wahoo Kickr trainer.
I found that Swift was reporting power readings that were much higher than what the actual power was if I repeated specific steps when initiating my ride. I believe the bug has something to do with how Swift is calculating the ‘0’ offset value of the pwoermeter itself since my bike computers are correctly reporting the power values.
To duplicate the bug you do the following steps…
- Log into Zwift
- Begin riding at an easy pace (~150-200 watts)
- Click Begin (or whatever the button is titled)
- Click Start Riding (or whatever the button is titled)
If the above steps are followed the power reading will be around 320 or so watts while riding at 200 or so watts.
I’ve been able to reliably reproduce this. If you need more information please let me know.