Hi there, I currently have a Polar M430 HRM, which reads my heart rate from my wrist and works well for jogs. I would like my heart rate recorded on zwift, so I was wondering if there is a way for me to connect my M430 to Zwift so I have a heart rate on zwift. I use a mac so I have bluetooth, but I have a ANT+ dongle too.
Here is what I think my options are and what I am considering.
- Use Polar M430 to broadcast heart rate to zwift via bluetooth. (Most preferred)
- Is it possible? If so, how do I do it?
- Change to a Garmin. Probably Forerunner 235, 645, Fenix 5, or Vivoactive 3.
- Will any of these options be able to transmit wrist-based heart rate to Zwift? If so, how do I do it?
- Get a Wahoo Tickr/Tickr X chest strap
- Will this be able to give heart rate data to both the Polar and Laptop at the same time?
- Additionally, will the tickr x’s running analytics show up nicely on Polar Flow?
Appreciate if you guys can help me out with my questions or give me some form of advice. I would appreciate it even if you can share your experiences and solutions to this too.