bogus heart rate histogram

I just finished a ride, and my heart rate histogram is completely bogus.  Here’s a screenshot.

Hi Mike,

All Zwift does is read the data from your Heart Rate Monitor. Do you have a valid one for us to compare it to so we can see where the error was during transmission?

Hello Eric!

Happened again today.  The chart is simply incorrect; the recorded data at my Garmin is correct. It’s also correct on Garmin Connect and Strava.  On Strava, I see two activites for each Zwift ride. The “Watopia” ride and my “raw” ride both have correct heart rate graphs.

Are you asking for a correct screen shot for comparison? I’m sorry, but I can’t provide that. I can send along my Garmin activity file, if that helps.

I’ve experienced this as well.  You can see the screen shot of the finishing screen along with my Strava data here:

https://app.strava.com/activities/334402566

Average HR was 141, but the summary screen says 213 and the bar graph seems skewed to the right for some reason.  I use a CompuTrainer with the ear clip HR device.  The value shown on screen in real time always seems reasonable.

I’ve had this too. Will screenshot next time. From memory, the HR histogram always shows in text the average HR figure to be the same as the average power figure.  The histogram itself always massively over-reads with HR bars in the 200+ bpm range.

When exporting to Strava, the numbers look reasonable, so likely a display issue rather than data.

Looks like the fix for this should go out within the next few releases!