Best spin bike to use with Zwift

I’m new to the Zwift community and will be buying a spin bike in the next few days to link up with it. Can anyone give good recommendations for the spin best bikes which are fully compatible with and controlled by Zwift (i.e. I don’t want to manually control resistance).

I’m not working to a budget and so looking at all options available.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice.

The best you can do with spin bikes is to put pedal based power meter on them.

Also look at this link for supported hardware: What You Need To Ride

Wattbike Atom, Tacx Neo Bike Smart, or Wahoo Kickr Bike: read this: Smart Bike Shootout: Wahoo KICKR Bike vs Tacx NEO Bike vs Wattbike Atom | DC Rainmaker

1 Like

If money is no object, I would agree with Paul, skip the regular “spin bike” and get an “indoor smart bike” like the Wattbike Atom, Tacx Neo Bike Smart, or Wahoo Kickr Bike. No need to buy extra power meter pedals that way.

2 Likes

Stages Smart bike… Stages Bike (SB20) In-Depth Review | DC Rainmaker

1 Like

And this:

Mark, I have a Keiser M3i and love it. Spent a lot of time researching it and the set up is flawless.

The Keiser is a wonderful spin bike. I started using one at the gym in spin class a number of years ago and bought one for home use. Unfortunately mine doesn’t have the electronics of the M3i and I bought a Wahoo Kickr and use one of my road bikes with it for Zwift.