Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

Only other thing I can think of to check - does the Wahoo utility app on the same tablet pick up the trainer?

1 Like

No it does not. I tried it for days now. Thats why they came up with the ant dongle.

It is strange that the companion App finds the wahoo while bridging it to the pc. When bridging to the Pixel Tablet (Just because the bluetooth is not detected) the phone will not find the kickr. It recognises that there is another device with zwift running, but it won’t find the kickr.
It seems as If the Tablet does really not want to connect the kickr.

Lenovo Smart Tab P10
Supported officially by Zwift.
Link to the topic: # Lenovo Smart Tab P10 tablet
Moderators: please add this device to the list.

1 Like

Works well on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7! It’s not supported on Xiaomi Redmi S2 so It probably won’t be on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite since the only main difference is support for android one.

Hi , i started zwifting with a tacx flux smart s and my smartphone, a Xiaomi 5A plus, it runs well, after a few rides i once lost signal from the the trainer. My next upgrade will be a tablet. My budget is more or less 300-400E …in my list there are Huawei M5, Samsung Galaxy tab S5E…or something similar to them. Does anybody have any experience on these devices?

Works well on cheap china tablet (130$) Alldocube M5XS 3/32GB and smartphone Huawei P Smart 2019.
I also checked on Huawei Mediapad T5 10" 2/16GB, but it worked slowly (not recomment).

Zwift runs well on the Xiaomi Mi A3, however casting to my smart TV is not as smooth as the Mi Pad 4 tablet. Possibly due to antenna configuration on the A3 reducing wifi speed when location/bluetooth is on.

Hi Ken,
I have one of these at the moment, the only issue I have with it is that I cannot use it for steering which means I have to revert to my phone again for the steering course, just incase Zwift roll out more steering courses I’d look else where as last years model M5 does not have a magnetometer.
Its been great otherwise.

With Teclast T30 Zwift works very well / excellent , Tablet 10.1" under 200 euros
more details here

Samsung S2 Tab works okay, but no controllable trainer pairing available for Neo 1 on Ant+

Installed on my Galaxy Tab S3 and was connected to Kickr Snap, Garmin HRM and Garmin Cadence via BT and Ant within 5 min. The graphic is not as via PC but since the latter died today I can live with it :slight_smile:

I find it hard to believe Zwift still hasn’t added the Samsung Tab A with everyone that’s asking for it. I bought a Tab A (and Zwift footpod) for the sole purpose of using it on the treadmill at the gym just to find out it isn’t supported. There’s support for the new S10 series but not the Tab A. Unbelievable!

I’m glad I don’t have to rely on it to control my Kickr. I built a computer that is only used for my indoor bike sessions.

Hi i need some help , i bought a Samsung Tab S4 but the Zwift can’t find and pair my tacx with bluetooth or ANT+, the same time a can pair it and ride with my Xiaomi 5Plus smartphone, does anybody know what’s wrong?

Is I have a chance that ZWIFT will support arm-v7a???.. I wonna try it on my old Sony Tablet Z (SGP321). But it support only arm-v7a. :frowning_face: It’ll be great give a chance old devices to run ZWIFT on it

Works well on my Redmi Note 7, event connecting to my Ant+ sensors.

Samsung S8 works fine. Samsung Tab S2 also.

By the way, have no idea how, but it finally wok on my Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304F), the graphics are awful, totally awful, but hey, I need it only for gym running, and mostly looking on the data on cell phone Companion app and not on the tablet. So, this solved my problem with new tablet purchase for the moment.

Samsung Galaxy A70 works perfectly for Zwift
Model Nr: SM-A705FN/DS

Oh, short prehistory
Tried zwift on PC paired it successfully with tacx vortex through ant+ dongle. And after first day trial decided to buy one month. But my decision changed very quickly in next day :slight_smile:
Sure it can be related to my trainer TACX Vortex but anyway…
Next day I wasn’t able to pair it through ant+ dongle.

Ok then I’ve tried companion paired it through bluetooth, This time I’ve used additionally bluetooth HRM. Opened app on PC and paired though companion - paired power source, hrm, rpm and oops through companion Control resistance at least for tacx vortex is not available.

And here actually what topic about. Then installed zwift android app. Everything paired fine through bluetooth unit itself and HRM. It was running but actually it’s pretty laggy. It looks like there is frame drops, hard actually to do something (it doesn’t mean that it’s not possible) everything happens with some kind of delay, maybe it’s related to the fact that there was a lot of raiders around, not sure about that.
So it works but smoothness far from PC… About my phone it’s not the worst and not the best…
Doogee S55
Android 8.0
CPU - MTK6750 - 8 cores (4 - 1GHz; 4 - 1.5 GHz)
GPU - Mali-T860 - 2 cores 860MHz
Scaling governor - Interactive (I’ve didn’t tried to use some performance mode)
RAM - 4GB 833 MHz (actually available for system 3762 MB and usually 50% free)
Screen - 720x1440
OpenGL ES - 3.2

So actually from my point of view those requirements exceeding that was mentioned in description but experience from app not the best. Sure it can be related to some power saving despite my phone was over 90% battery during ride it is still powered by battery and maybe it was some powersaving hell :slight_smile:

I am also one of those affected who cannot use their SM-T510 with ZWFIT. I am very disappointed, because it is a very powerful tablet with modern hardware. I honestly don’t know how ZWIFT doesn’t have support for this popular model. My subscription depends on the support of this tablet in the near future