Add more ethnic hairdos

I am of African descent and would love if you could add an Afro or at least curly hairdo so I can identify with my avatar. I’m a graphic designer so if you need help I can create this hairdo just because I want more people that look like me to identify with their avatar and hopefully get into the workout more.

I’m an old white male and I prefer my avatar to look different in this virtual world. It’s already much younger looking than I am :slight_smile: I’ve been looking for curly or afro hair. It’s so more fun if people can express individual choices instead of all looking the same. We can choose hundred of jerseys - so why not hair?

Thanks for pointing out the need for racial diversity for the avatar hairstyle. I’m also of African descent with long curly hair. Dreadlocks would be cool too.

1 Like

I’d like to add to this. I’m not African, but I have got curly hair, that goes “Afro” if I grow it long enough. And heck, where can you grow your hair out if not on your Zwift avatar? I’d also like sandals to be added to the shoes options :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please,
and while we are at it …

could we also add more shades of skin tone please.

3 Likes

Yes to more hair styles and more types of faces so we all don’t look the same :slight_smile: .
No to sandals! :rofl: