About the Zwift Academy Tri category

The run workouts are not on the whatsonzwift-side, but they are already in the run workouts in the “training”-folder :slight_smile: just checked it out. Have fun!

2 Likes

Looking ahead at this week, I don’t see any races or workouts loaded. Will anything be available this week?

This looks really cool. I don’t have a treadmill. Is there any way to do the bike training on Zwift and then follow the running program by running outside? Or, could I use Zwift to run at the gym on their treadmills?

No reply to this.?

Hi Coach Dan

Great job with the workouts and the whole setup- I am really looking forward to the Tri Academy

I am though a bit confused concerning the workouts?
Should I try to do the workouts within the given watt og pace limits (not to high and not to low) or

should I try to do them at my best ability as you suggest in your recent tips and tricks to 2020 workoutsso I go as high as I can even if that means I go above the suggested wattage?
then I will not get the stars??
what counts the most towards the selection?

All the best

Sune Steiniche Kjær

Hi Sune,

The only things that count towards the selection are the bike and run and run time trials. The training sessions are designed to build specific areas of your long-distance triathlon performance, so it is very important to do them at the intensity which is based off your FTP. You’re not judged on the workouts, just the all-out TT performances.

Enjoy,

Coach Dan Plews

Hi Dan

thanks for very quick and precise answer :slight_smile:

Then we just wait for the schedule for the races to arrive tomorrow hopefully :slight_smile:

All the best

Sune

Does anyone know what the final surprise unlock is? If so, any pics?

Same problem

Hi Dan

Upload of Garmin/Strava/Trainingpeaks 5K file??

I am all done with all the great workouts and races- thanks a lot for the inspiring zwifttrip :slight_smile: However, The 5K race did not go well since zwift runpod calibration was totally crazy on two different treadmills. So instead I went outside and ran on 400m stadium with the pod on the running shoe. I ran 5k in 18.27- but the pod had only registered 4.1K- så I had to run 5.8K and with a slower time. Is it possible for me to upload my file to you, so its accounted fore- when you make the selection for the team? All the best. Sune

Hi, I’m new on Zwift and I’m a new triathlete who looks for workout to follow this enf of season.
Is ZA Tri is available now and how can I sign up and start workout ?
Thanks

Yeah, you can sign up already but workouts are not available until later. Link to sign up: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

1 Like