A few things I've noticed.

So I have logged about 200 miles so far. I decided to wait a while to post comments until I spent some legitimate time in the program. These are not intended as complaints as I love the program, but since this is a beta proper feedback is necessary.

1. zPower for kurt kinetic fluctuates rapidly at steady power (far more than my powertap ever has, or trainer road’s virtual power does) 70 watts at any given time given a steady cadence isn’t right. 10-15 is acceptable.

2. The warping, or flying around on the screen when going around another rider is frustrating. Especially when someone is “parked” in front of your during a Green jersey sprint or KOM.

3. When drafting, if I and another rider go around a or group of moving or stationary riders sometimes I warp and go all over the screen for up to 6-7 seconds… It seems that you lose draft under this condition and even though you keep moving, I have lost up to 5 seconds. This happens even when the other rider was keeping the same power as I was. This can be a problem if coordinating a group ride.

4. Along with the above problem, the riders who are stationary get in the way. It would be great if ALL of the non moving riders were completely out of the way of the ones in motion. I notice sometimes they are over the double yellow or far off to the right, and other times they are smack dab in the middle of the lane.

Those are really my only bug issues. I love the program. I have abandoned my T.R. workouts for the most part and have set up a 32" screen in my pain cave due to Zwift. I give you guys BIG KUDOS for what you are doing and CANNOT wait for the final product. Thank you for the opportunity to test ride the software.

Hey Jeff,

Some excellent feedback here:

1. zPower fluctuates because it’s transmitting power without the numbers being “smoothed over” like on a KICKR or Computrainer (who smooth their numbers and then send them to us). We’re working on it being more consistent while remaining accurate.

2 - 4) Fix is coming soon :slight_smile:

Alright, so it’s like you guys immediately fixed everything I mentioned! That was quick!!!

I got back from the hospital (wife and I had a baby wed.) and got my first ride in yesterday. Game updated automatically… I was super curious how it would be…

It’s awesome. zPower is spot on now. I got around riders like I would expect. And most non riding cyclists are out of the way (sometimes they are out in the woods and it looks like they may be making a piss pit stop HA!)

Great work Zwift team. Can’t wait to see where all of this is headed.