502 Error - Cant Log into Zwift APP

I can’t log in with my zwift android app.
My MacOs app crashes (just shows nothing, grey surface).
After a while it shows Bad Gateway.
I am logged in on zwift.com thou.
I wanted to re-download the MacOs app but teh website for downloads doesn’t load.

My guess is some sort of routing issue since some can login and other cannot.

ugh - was pumping up all day for Road to Sky at 2:00 CST

Thanks Jan - Good to know. I’m in the UK and can’t log in via iPad or iPhone since 1800 UK time.

just checked again and updated now to this

1 Like

I am watching that site too. I have contact Zwift using Twitter asking them to post an update on the Forums.

I was able to log in using my iPhone for a little while, but I am not longer able to.

It has been a while since we have seen a major Zwift outage.

Thanks for update Mike! Not much luck recently as suffered with the mtb issue too. Zwift is normally soo good and reliable ! Maybe more people logging in to Zwift are causing this ?

imagine that ALL SPAIN, ITALY AND PORTUGAL(starting) are in COVID19 confinement meaning that ZWIFT servers must be heating up!!!

I am in Spain and cannot log in either, from 6:55 pm CET.

Same in Southern Calif, USA - tried 2 PCs, 1 IPad & Iphone, no luck! Pandemic? Too many people riding indoors?

i’m in yay

Try now, I am able to login to both the Zwift App and the Zwift Companion App.

only 11,367 people zwifting right now, that is 5,000 less than peak Zwift earlier this year

1 Like

But there are a lot more home users on the internet right now (not just referring to Zwift).

1 Like

Seem to be able to log in too here in England - gone in via iPad

1 Like

Our server team is working on the outage. Thanks for your patience, everyone

1 Like

Outage is resolved. If you continue to see localized problems, please let us know where in the world you are.

2 Likes