Zwift Rowing Bike

Ooo…
8chars

@Baardy
Which 3rd party app do you use to link your rower as a treadmill. Was thinking of doing the same as I also don’t use the running side of Zwift.

1 Like

Look out for “RowedBiker”. It’s available for iPhone and Android, but in my case only the Android version allows me to do both Zwift Cycling and Running. The iPhone version only works for Cycling. Of course you need a compatible rower, afaik the Concept2 and the WaterRower work.

When you use Zwift Running don’t forget to set the FTP boost in the RowedBiker app to “-50%”, otherwise you’ll get unrealistic values.

1 Like

LMK if you need any help getting RowedBiker or PainSled going. As Kerstin says, only the Android version of PainSled does treadmill emulation and it maps the rower speed directly so kind of fast, for most of us anyhow.

RowedBiker for me.Never tried PainSled, as it only supported Apple at the time or researching… as far as I knew.

1 Like

There is an Android PainSled that incorporates most of the RowedBiker features, search the Play Store I think we can’t put links in here?

I gotchu fam.

…with thanks for making these apps - I rowed over 700km in Zwift before picking up a bike and smart trainer.

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like